Monday, November 08, 2004

post checkup

Been neglecting my blog, not that anything momentous has happened. But following up an earlier blog, I've decided to follow doctor's advice and not fret over my cholesterol. As he pointed out, my heart's perfectly healthy, based on high-tech imaging done not so long ago. Also, total cholesterol is so high mainly because it includes about 130mg HDL, which is way above normal, so my LDL is just borderline, and my tri-glicerides are well below normal. And lastly, I feel fine physically.

Besides quick visits to Zoo & Wild Animal Park, where the new Lion Camp was a hilite, the most notable thing I did was read a novel by an author previously unknown to me, Lee Child. The novel, Running Blind, was a quick read. It started with a bang, ended in a whimper, was generally well-written, but a bit too implausible for my taste. I might still try another novel by him, in case he had an off-day with this one, because he has an uncommon gift for creating tension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home