Thursday, November 04, 2004

NEXT BLOG>>>

I've been experimenting with the link that presumably displays a randomly chosen blog. Can't say I found anything tremendously interesting, but I did come across one that tried repeatedly to infect my system with a virus. Nasty. At least it wasn't a high-school misfit with a hitlist.

There was a high-school kid, evidently taking advanced pre-calc, kvetching about having to learn about inverse functions. I thought of posting a reply to his?/her? question, why do you need to learn something you'll never use, but the blog only accepts comments from team members. But you, dear reader, could be privvy to my thoughts on the question, if you just ask politely in a comment. This blog has no restrictions on reader comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger susanlatte said...

I like the jpeg. How did you post it in the posting???

4:19 PM  
Blogger yitwail said...

susan, i clicked on Edit Profile from the Dashboard, then clicked on photo hosting in the Photograph section. this takes you to the hello site. it's rather complicated from there, but i succeeded. just remember, it won't let you post a pic unless you also provide a text caption. (by the way, i'm sure there are easier ways to do the same thing, like putting in some html in your post.) good luck. :)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home