Tuesday, January 25, 2005

slightly nerdy

I am nerdier than 58% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! found this on another blog, while indulging my Apprentice fixation. interesting that one of the items on the test you can take by clicking asks you to predict your nerd score, from non-nerd to KING NERD, and slightly nerdy was my prediction, which was fairly accurate. i could have gotten a higher score by not answering all the questions honestly, i think, but i think it's pointless to do so.

incidentally, i was googling a classic remark attributed to brian of street smarts/net worth, that the other team would be "cut by the juggler", when i stumbled upon the nerd score test.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, JK, when I went to Kastner.com that day, I saw the nerd test, too, and thought, "Oh, PULEEEZE!" What IZZZZ it with this society's obsession with "tests"? But as an aside, I woulda rated you as more than just a "moderate" nerd. :) :) :)

Chuckles,

D

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home